TEST PREP: Top skills, strategies, and practices every student needs to know to reach top test score potential on the SAT, ACT, or PSAT.
This course is ideal for rising high school seniors and juniors.
This course offers rigorous, personalized instruction on the two verbal components of the SAT, ACT, and PSAT, respectively. Each session will be limited to six students so that each student will receive a quality virtual experience at a competitive price. Students will be grouped based on grade, exam, previous prep, and skill level for a customized group experience.
Price: $240/Six – 90 minute sessions
~ Each session will be broken down into three segments: 20-30 minutes of teacher strategy and skill instruction, 60-70 minutes of authentic test review combined with student breakouts, and 15 minutes of chat room discussion/key takeaways.
~ Weekly office hours will be available to answer student questions one-on-one.
~ 4 Students Minimum/6 students Maximum
~ Sessions will be on-going beginning the week of June 29th
~ Performance Prep will contact you to schedule convenient days/times
In these six-session classes, students will:
• Learn the structure, scoring, question difficulty, pacing, and process of elimination strategies that will serve as a reference guide to the most important ideas on the test
• Focus primarily on foundational concepts and test-taking strategies using authentic tests
• Gain an understanding of the characteristics and patterns of right and wrong answer choices
• Be introduced to lesson plans designed to break down every question into teachable concepts
• Become proficient in identifying challenge areas in which to reinforce practice to maximize correct answers
• Develop line reference, passage organization, and paired passage reading strategies necessary to identify the main idea and key details to correctly answer the most difficult inferential and analogous questions