COLLEGE APPLICATION: How to create a dynamic Common Application despite COVID-19-related challenges and begin your senior year ready to hit submit.
This workshop is ideal for rising high school seniors.
In any given year, it is imperative for rising seniors to use the summer to prepare all college fall applications.
This way, in the fall, college-ready students will be able to get the attention of their teachers and counselors more quickly and effectively than their unprepared peers.
In this workshop, parents and students will learn how to:
- Craft a student resume that showcases your talents, experiences, and hard work.
- Complete the activities list on Naviance and link it to your Common Application
- Secure excellent letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, coaches, and mentors.
- Understand the requirements college admissions officers will focus on this coming school year (given COVID-19 challenges) including test scores, grades, activities, demonstrated interest, and summer plans.
- Answer the COVID-19 essay question on the Additional Information section of the Common Application
- Create opportunities to build positive relationships with college admissions officers virtually
- Positively Present Yourself to the Admissions Committee via Interviews
- Prepare supplemental essays even if your college list is not finalized
Price: $30/90 minutes
~15 minutes will include student break-out sessions and 15 minutes will be reserved for Chatroom Q & A
Minimum: 4 students
Sessions will be on-going beginning the week of June 29th
Performance Prep will contact you to schedule convenient days/times