- Introduce the structure, scoring, question difficulty, pacing and process of elimination strategies needed to achieve top test score potential
- Customized Lesson Plans broken down into teachable concepts
- Characteristics of Right and Wrong Answer Choices
- Spot Common Errors in Multiple Choice Questions
- Individualized Assessments and Student Goal-Setting
- Taught by CT Certified Teachers and Veteran Test Prep Tutors
Appointment are in the Newtown Library.
Weekends by private appointment only or if you need a special appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: While emergencies do come up, cancellations of less than 24 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee. *August sessions are the exception due to vacation schedules.